TO: Town Council and Local Planning Agency
FROM: Bill Spikowski
DATE: June 9, 1997
SUBJECT: Joint Workshop of June 17, 1997
Attached for your review are documents we will be discussing at your joint workshop on
June 17 at 7:00 P.M. I would like to cover the following items that evening:
- Presentation on your comprehensive planning process
- What will be included in the adopted comprehensive plan?
- When will it be ready for adoption?
- How will it affect the zoning process and issuance of permits?
- What steps will the town need to take to implement the plan?
- Discussion of the LPA's proposed policy on mother-in-law apartments
- Review of first drafts of specific comprehensive plan elements:
- Community Design
- Stormwater Management